How to Create Your Stencil
In order to get your stencil looking right, follow these steps:
- Find a picture you like: close-ups of faces are great. Crop it down so that it just shows the face and that's all.
- Make sure the picture's size is 1MB or smaller (else the tiny little uploader won't be able to handle it). Many photo applications have a 'resize' function, or will allow you to export at any resolution you like.
- Upload your picture
- Enter your email address, so we can send it to you when it's done in a few minutes, and hit 'Submit'
- Watch your email, and you'll get nine images to choose from. Pick the best one and click on it.
- Order a stencil kit of the images, and receive it in the mail in less than 2 weeks.
- Use your stencil for any of a zillion crafts, cards, fine art or anti-establishment protests!